Days of execution: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
What will you do
- Experience amazing views and scenery along the Amalfi coast
- See 3 temples of Paestum, some of the best preserved Greek temples in the world
- Visit the fishing village by the sea of ??Amalfi and its imposing church
This private tour of an entire day from Sorrento offers a stimulating journey into the ancient past of Paestum and its temples and amazing ruins, as well as a bit 'of glitz and glamor with a visit of the picturesque Mediterranean town of Amalfi.
What awaits you
Start your tour with a visit to arguably the most spectacular greek-Roman site in the whole Italy: the awesome city of Paestum. Explore the wealth of temples and well-preserved remains, including three Greek temples intact with splendid Doric columns, as well as the fascinating museum details the history of the city and viewing the beautiful statues, mosaics and painted tombstones.
Continue the tour with a visit to the beautiful Amalfi, at rest in the Canneto river valley and overlooks a picturesque pebble beach. Walking through this typical Mediterranean location and admire the charming white houses overlooking the sea, the plush villas and winding cobbled streets, and discover the stores to specialty market that celebrities adore.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to strollers
- Baby seats available
- Participation allowed to most travelers
- Baggage allowance is usually based on the number of bags you have with you. So each person is allowed 1 big bag, if you are 7/8 pers. And you carry more bags, you need to notify us.
- Private tours / activities. Only your group will participate.
To get a full refund, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before the start of the activity.